cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC 5.2 Background Job Log Displaying Differently For Users

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are experiencing an issue where CC 5.2 background job logs display differently for users/PCs. On my PC the job log is updating as it should. On another it is only updating with FINE: Mitigraph2TE TECH 50. If I log on the PC that isn't updating correctly (even though it is updating my PC) it's not updating with the same information as my original PC.

Has anyone seen this issue before and can explain why they would be logging differently between PCs?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gregory,

Well, this should not be the case. But still if it's that ways can you please tell us what differences you find in boht the outputs? And are you sure you are making the same selections when executing it from both the logis/Machines?

Hersh.

premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

if u r concern about logs, it could be due to cluster. He may have got into different server process and hence the logs are

different. thant could be the only reason I can see.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

The logs that differ are the ones seen via the CC web console and not via the backend SAP GUI. Basis has even indicated these logs differ in the backend SAP GUI as well.

premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes. Thats why I said. The log you see in CClogger is always from server0. Hence you may get different

logs than actual.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Yes. Thats why I said. The log you see in CClogger is always from server0. Hence you may get different

> logs than actual.

>

> Thanks

> Prem

We have verified that we only see the log from Server0. (Is this a CC5.3 bug?)

How do we fix/configure this so we see the logs from both Server0 and Server1 ??

Some of our background jobs run on Server 1 and because of this issue, we are unable to see their progress...

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated - thanks!!

Jes

Answers (0)