Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

DeskI and Infoview

Friends,

I build a report in DeskI with two data providers, the first data provider is an universe of sales, the second data provider is an Excel file with the budget of sales.

When I run the report in DeskI it's show really good, but this report is exported to Repository to be used by the sales man with Infoview, but when they or I try to run the report via Infoview, after a few seconds the following error messages appear:

"El motor de base de datos de Microsoft Jet no pudo encontrar el objeto '
Impresoras\exactusdata\TablasBO.xls'. Asegurese de que el objeto existe, y que ha escrito el nombre y la ruta de acceso al objeto correctamente. (3011): [] The following data providers have not been succesfully refreshed: PD 2 in
Impresoras\exactusdata\TablasBO.xls. (DMA0007): [] (Error: INF)"

Sorry but we are here in Peru and the error message are in Spanish for the first part and English for the second part.

How can I solve this problem? Could you help me??

Thanks a Lot.... Roger

Former Member
replied

Hi Roger,

According to the last thread written by you as I already mentioned could you please test the following workflow.

Re-import the personal data file into the report (using DeskI 2 tier mode not through infoview on the server), using a valid path and then save the report refresh it and export it to the repository and then test the issue.

Regards,

Sarbhjeet Kaur

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question