cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing e-recruiting logon screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to change the logon page for e-recruiting -- add company logo/images, some text , etc.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

-Yves-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have also been trying to find the log on page for e-Recruting.We are using WDA and we are trying to modify the log on page.Would the class CL_ICF_BASIC_LOGIN be what we are looking for?What we want to do is apply a custom theme.We have tried doing it through the url with parameter SAP-EP-THEME but it doesnt seem to affect the log on page.

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manuel,

changing the method mentioned in my post above should also work for the WD4A login. Just replace the CASE statement for the them paths with your custome theme.

Best regards

Roman Weise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

Thank you for your reponse.Another question that I have is would I be able to modify how the logon page is rendered?Such as changing the HTML tables width and height properties.We are trying to make the log on page take up less space when it is rendered and center it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Until now, i cant change the colors or modify the desing of the Logon BSP, either i can not found witch is the Logon BSP to copy or modify.

Any help, will be very thankful.

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Felipe.

to have the login screen in the same theme you use for the rest of e-recruiting you will need a modification. Change class CL_ICF_BASIC_LOGIN method INIT_UR. At the very beginning the path to the theme is set which will be used for the login screen. Change it to you customer theme and the style will be used.

Best Regards

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, to change the text, you can create a traduction with the transaction SE63, choose: Translations/ Abap objects / short texts then select ABAP Texts and REPT Text Elements, then change. Enter the object : CL_ICF_SYSTEM_LOGIN and press edit, dbl clic to select deDE 999999 RPT8 CL_ICF_SYSTEM_LOGIN, then you can change the text of the logon screen.

Greetings,

Felipe.

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

there is always option to achive this, but in older release you need to code a littlebit.

Can you please tell wich release you have, and wich logon application you are using currently?

Best regards,

Dezso

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the version yoiu have.

in SICF on the startpage HRRCF_START_EXT there is the possibiltity as of Version 3.00 SP?? to bring in some logo's.