cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a web dynpro project with two web dynpro components. One (called embedder) uses the other (called internal). In the internal component I have created four views. In the embedder component I want to navigate (via a LinkToAction UI element) to a view from the internal component. Actually I am doing this by fireing an outbound plug from the embedder view to the internal interface view. I think that the interface view references the view which default property is set true. Is that right?

Anyway, on the default internal view I have set outbound plugs to the other three views of the component. Now, when I navigate from the default internal view forward to another of these three views, the view I navigate is set as default (is that right?). So when I click the LinkToAction UI element to the internal interface view again the <i>new</i> default view is shown (I think because this one is then the default view) but I want to see the <i>original</i> (first) view. So is there any possibility to control the default parameter of a view manually in the coding?

Thanks in advance,

Torben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

u have to set the life cycle of embedded component to manual and in the embeder component create the embdeded componet and destroy the component accordingly . this condiation is occuring because initally defalut view are displayed and the componeni already exist because life cycle is not maunal and the views are in there latest state when some navigation is made so when u are again calling the interface view the latest views are displayed.....

wdThis.wdGetComponnetNameUsage().CreateComponent();

wdThis.wdGetComponnetNameUsage().destroyComponent();

Regards,

yashpal

Message was edited by: Yashpal Gupta