Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01 when I_XCMPL is set to 'X' document is posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am trying to park documents using PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01, the document is posted when I set i_xcmpl = 'X' but if I am right it should park the document as if we 'SAVE AS COMPLETED' say in FV60 i.e with status Completed.

I tried loads of other ways i.e just park using PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01with i_xcmpl = ' ' and BDC to click on Save as Completed, but the document is posted rather than parked with status 'Completed'!!

I tried to use PP_COMPLETE_DOCUMENT_ENJ which SAP uses behind FV60 when we click on Save as Complete, same problem again - Doc gets posted!!!!

when I Save Doc as Complete with same parameters etc using FV60 manually the doc is nicely parked with Completed status!!

Did anyone face/facing similar problem? Am I doing something wrong? Is Workflow not properly configured in our system?

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Naresh

3 REPLIES 3

nanda_veera
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Did you able to resolve your issue? If so could you please let me know how you were able to do?

Regards,

Nanda.

0 Kudos

I used rfbibl00 instead!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey its sheetal can you call me