Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

JPA problem during model creation: column not found in table

Hello everybody,

I am trying to deploy a Java EE application on the SAP NWDI 7.1 SP5 with NWDS. The application was not created with the studio from the scratch. It works fine on JBoss 4.2 and WebSphere 6.1.

Hibernate is used as a persistence provider. The JEE version is set to 1.5 (in application.xml: <application version="5" ... > ), however on the other app servers I used the old version.

While deploying, I get the following error:

ERRORS:
 * Model Creator: Error during model creation occured: com.sap.engine.services.orpersistence.model.ormappingmodel.ORMException: 
Column with name 'NLID' not found in table 'SECSERVICE_SV' of persistent class 'se.sync.engine.jpa.entities.bpe.security.Service'
at com.sap.engine.services.orpersistence.model.ormappingmodel.impl.ORMUtils.getColumnByName(ORMUtils.java:1516) 

The class mapped to the SECSERVICE_SV table is Service, which has the following methods:

@ManyToOne(cascade = { CascadeType.MERGE }, optional = false)
@JoinColumn(name = Application.TABLE_PREFIX + "ID")
public Application getApplication() {
	return application;
}

public void setApplication(Application app) {
	this.application = app;
}

The Application class has the following constant defined:

public static final String TABLE_PREFIX = "NL";

Does anybody have any ideas why the column "NLID" is not found in the model? Is the above usage of @JoinColumn / @ManyToOne annotations wrong? Or the problem lies somewhere else?

Thanks!

Milosz

PS: I accidentally posted this issue on a wrong forum (SAP NetWeaver Platform) - sorry for reposting...

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question