cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC error: RFC destination does notexist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m working in 4.7 Version,while Publishing a service, i m getting RFC Destination does not exist error. Please also tell me after i create teh service and HTML Templates what all steps i must ensure so that i am able to view my service on the web. Also if i want to view my service on web, please tell me how do i come to know what URL to type?

Please Kindly help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for such a quick reply.. it is of great help.. now i m understanding this web reporting quite a bit.

i was just going through one of u're weblogs which u referred during other querry and there is a mention of path default_host->sap->bc->gui->sap->its tree to be present, whereas there is no such tree at my server in transaction SICF.

Also could you please tell me where can i find my own created service in SICF transaction? ? ?

I tried the procedure by going to settings->publich->all defined sites, now i have got another problem RFC error: program IACOR_bomwsap410_BOMWSAP410_ITS not registered / CPI-C error CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE_RETRY, whereas this entry is present in sm59.....

Also please comment what to be done if IACOR<>_ITS and IACOR<>_WWW entries are not present....

Can you suggest me some Sites where i can get some material for creating and publishing web reports...

Thanks for all the help you have provided me in understanding this topic a bit better......

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>i was just going through one of u're weblogs which u referred during other querry and there is a mention of path default_host->sap->bc->gui->sap->its tree to be present</i>

this is for integrated ITS (WAS6.40) so you wont find it in your system.

<i>I tried the procedure by going to settings->publich->all defined sites, now i have got another problem RFC error: program IACOR_bomwsap410_BOMWSAP410_ITS not registered / CPI-C error CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE_RETRY, whereas this entry is present in sm59.....</i>

this means your ITS server may not be running or RFC destination is not defined properly. try to do a test connection from SM59

<i>Also please comment what to be done if IACOR<>_ITS and IACOR<>_WWW entries are not present....</i>

i dont know the steps for installations. may be you could check the intallation guide & other valuable ITs resources available at

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/sap-its

(you would need oss log on)

Regards

Raja

Reward the hlepful answers by clicking the radiobutton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyotsna,

First check whether the ITS is running properly.you can check this by running the servcie Webgui(std service ) in the browser by giving the foll Url as <b>hostname.domain:portno/scripts/wgate/webgui/!</b> I suppose you are using the external ITS..So please maintain the ITS settings in SE80>Utilities>Settings-->Internet transaction server.Enter the Server n path as hostname and scripts/wgate resp.Also in the Publish TAB ,enter the defined site(this site is defined during installation of ITS which is specific to your r/3 system) for your system(R/3).

Then run the report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES in se38 and publish all the services which you would like to view through the browser.

regards,

Disha D

jani_bajec
Explorer
0 Kudos

i had the SAME problem. I had problem with DNS resolving, because ITS server was not in domain and could only resovle r3.company.si and not just r3. So it worked only half way and i fixed it with static ip that i set in its server (with IacorAdmin.exe)

Now works lika a charm.

Message was edited by: Jani Bajec

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i> <b>i m getting RFC Destination does not exist error</b></i>

if the ITS is installed properly you should have the following RFC destination created automatically (txn SM59)

IACOR_<ITS server>_<SYSID>_ITS

IACOR_<ITS server>_<SYSID>_WWW

please confirm whether you have this.

also check from se80->utilities->settings->Internet Transaction Server->publish

"on All Defined Sites" radiobutton is checked?

Regarding the url (server and port) you should check with your BASIS or ITS admin team.

create service, templates, publish thats all required, you can then view them in browser.

Regards

Raja