Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Which function? Agg level to Agg level

I want to be able to allow an Admin to plan Key Figures per Cost Center. Each Cost Center and Fiscal Period may have different key figures (planned hours).

I will then have a goal maintainer who will work with these planned hours at Employee Detail level. Using a MultiProvider to show employees and Actual Hours, I want to also show the planned hours as assigned to their cost center.

My question, how can I have these planned hours at Cost Center level be copied to every employee within the Cost Center? When creating the hours for cost center, it creates an entry in the Real-Time cube with "not assigned" employee.

example:

Cost Center 9999 Fiscal year/period 001/2007 - Admin sets Planned Goal to 15 hours for the entire cost center.

This creates an entry in the plan cube for 15 plan hours assigned to "not assigned" employee.

Then Goal Maintainer comes in viewing data through MultiProvider that contains employees actual hours. If this person is allowed to alter employee 11111 and 11112 in cost center 9999, I want both of these employees to show the assigned 15 hours for 001/2007.

What function would I use for this, and how do I set it up? I've tried many alternatives, but keep getting different errors.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question