cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with service entry sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I did a service entry for say 'X' qty for which the value is say 'Y'. But when I check in the PO history,

for the system generated Goods Receipt the qty & the value both are coming as one.

I checked the FI docs also for the GR doc & there also the value is getting updated as one.

I tried to cancel the entry sheet, but can't do as the system pops-up an error for the deficit of quantity in stock.

Can I post one more entry sheet for qty 'X-1' & value 'Y-1' as even the FI docs for the system generated GR

shows the value of one only.

Please let me know, how to get this issue rectified ASAP.

Thanks,

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tmenor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm also having the same issue: SES qty and value is not matching the goods receipt qty and value. Trying to cancel the SES but receiving a system error for the deficit of quantity in stock and not allowing us to cancel the acceptance and delete this SES. Would appreciate advice on how to correct this issue.

Thank you,

Tiff

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

IF SES cancelled. Now clear the accounting document manually in t.code F.13.

OR

Delete the wrongly posted SES and do fresh SES wrt PO.

Note:The revoke & Delection of SES is done in T.code:ML81N, Click on other purchase order. Enter the Entry sheet/Purchase order number you want to cancel. Then the details will be copied, then click on change and then click on revoke acceptance icon.Now if u want to delete the SES, after revoking SES click on Delete icon, So that the SES will get deleted.

Regards,

Biju K

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have done Invoice Verification (MIRO) also for the Service PO. So first cancel it in MR8M and then ry top cancel the Service Entry Sheet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not done MIRO for the this entry sheet, still I am not able to cancel this entry sheet.

Thanks,

Swati

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If MIRO is Not yet Done then go to ML81N and go to MEnu Entry Sheet then Set Status-Here click on Revoke Acceptance and Try to Delete / Shift F2 the Entry Sheet and Create a NEw Entry Sheet.....

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

That is good that MIRO is not been done.. you can go to ML81N and click on change icon and selecting the SES sheet. then click on revoke acceptance and save, in the PO history you should have got 102 Mvt type material document.

Then once again create the SES properly.

Thanks & regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to cancel this entry sheet because i get the error that there is a deficit of some X qty.

Therefore, i can't cancel it.

Any other ways to do it.

Thanks,

Swati