Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP Business One 2007 A - How to refresh the data on a system form?

I am adding item lines in the sales quote system form, using part data from an external source after the user clicks a button (a new panel I added) using the Lines class in SAPbobsCOM.Documents. It's working, but the items don't show in the matrix (ie grid) until you close and re-open the form or navigate to another record and back. I tried calling the update() & refresh) on the form as the SDK says, but it's not working. I found the Refreash is depricated and Update just repaints the form. How do I refresh the data the sales quote matrix? (This a matrix already on the system form not one I added, so I cannot call LoadFromDataSource, etc on the matrix). Also, since the user needs to fill in the customer (and document date gets filled in automaticly) filled in the form to fille in the CardCode and DocDueDate on the SAPbobsCOM.Documents obect, when I tried using the naigate to another record and back workaround I found here (ActivateMenuItem("1289") , etc) I get a prompt that data will be deleted (of course since the user needs to fill in the customer). Can I suppress or get rid of this prompt? Is there a way to reload the data in system form like the refresh used to do? Do a need to move this code to my own form and just load the sales quote form when I'm done 'cause there's no way to refeash the item matrix on the sales quote form? Help!

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question