cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify employees who had retro activity in a pay period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we need to identify the entire population of employees who had retroactive calculations in a period. Is there a way in SAP (vers 4.6 C) to identify this?

Please respond.

Thanks a ton,

Ana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

I think there should not be any need to write custom report for it. As Ted said run query before running payroll and run WT reporter for /552 and you will get all the retro's in that period and of course you will need to analyze it individually.

Arti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arti,

The payroll is already run for the employees - semimonthy payroll as of 09/15.

we had few calculation errors for few WTs and need to correct them and rerun.

I am new to this concept. Could you plz tell may be in detail how to run the query?

Thanks a ton,

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ana,

Go to S_PH9_46000172 - Americas -> USA -> Info system -> Payroll results -> Wage type reporter and run this report for /552 WT for the period you need. You will get all EE with /552 in that period and go to payroll results (PC_PAYRESULT - Payroll -> Americas -> USA -> Tools -> Display Results ) of those EE's and see the BAL table clusters.

In BAL you will see the WT's which are retroactively calculated in that period.

I hope this helps.

Arti

former_member226519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a report could be written:

read payroll result for the period(s)

if there are resultes FPPER <> INPER -> these are the retro calculations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response.

Could you please explain a little bit in detail as to how the report would be written or a query be created.

Thanks a ton,

Ana

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ana :

Prior to running payroll, you can run a simple query on IT0003 for ee in the payroll area you're about to run that has Earliest Master Data Change or Master Data Change Bonus fields populated (indicating that it may need to retro).

Rgds.