cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMXIF_ORDER_TEST returns SOAP Error!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We am trying to use CRMXIF_ORDER_TEST report for testing the XIF functionality in our CRM 6.0 System using a simple external .NET application. Before running this report, we did the following configuration:

1. Create a RFC Destination of connection type G (HTTP Connection to External Server) pointing the .NET Web Service URL. We did a connection test for which the response was OK (Response code: 200)

2. Using Middleware Admin Console (Transaction SMOEAC) created a new site called XIF_XML to which we assigned the RFC Destination we created in Step 1.

3. Assigned the Publication "All Business Transactions (MESG)" to a new Subscription which we assigned to XIF_XML site as well

Shouldn't the report CRMXIF_ORDER_TEST be working with above configuration? But i receive following error message in return:

SOAP Error: CSoapExceptionFault SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionFault : SOAP

SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionFault : SOAP fault found in SOAP document

What could be the reason for this error? Does this error because of some missing configuration on CRM side or is it because of the RFC Destination?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hasn't anyone worked with XIF using SOAP/XML Messages?

I would really appreciate for this help.

Thanks and Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sri

I don't have an answer to your question but ask one of you. Can you provide or point me to someone who has a CRM cutover plan?

Thank you

Victor