KSPP output not updated as Plan activity in kp26- coming as Act Scheduled
While doing planning transfer to activity planning through KSPP the issue is like this .
Plan is updated in MD61 , and then KSPP is run using a planning scenario with version in which plan is updated
KSPP has run successfully giving cost centre wise/material wise planned activities
issue is after KSPP run whne we check in KP26 -activity planning for cost centre , instead of the plan activity should get updated with the KSPP out put it is getting displayed as Activity Scheduled .
is there any other customization or some transaction is to be run to get these activity scheduled (out put of KSPP transaction) to get updated in Plan activity field of KP26
please provide inputs
R Brahmankar replied
You need to run KPSI instead of KSPI. They are very similar transactions
Use KSPI Plan reconciliation. Process first in test mode to review. When you post or save, it will update the Planned activity column.
The steps that we follow are:
1. KP06 - enter plan per cost center
2. KSPP - transfer planned activity requirements to cost centers
3. KPSI - perform activity reconciliation
4. KSU7/8 - Create/chagne plan assessment cycles
5. KSUB - perform assessment cycles
6. KSS4 - process plan splitting
7. KSPI - execute plan price calculation.
Hope clears to you.