cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Order no. ranges in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pp Gurus,

Whenever I access REM planning table and check any Planned order in 'Not yet assign' row it is giving planned order no. generated after MRP run for LA (stock) or KD (individual customer stock) planned order type and whenever I assign any planned order to Production line it gets converted to Order type PE. But when I do backflush using MFBF at the time of Actual Activity posting system is giving some other Order no. Are these all Orders same? Why they are taking different nos.? Where from no. ranges for (planned)

order type can be maintained?

Please reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Abu Arbab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Planned order type PE is forRun schedule header meaning it for REM.

you can see this config in Path

SPRO>Production>MRP> proc.proposals>planned orders-->Define order profiles

You can also check the table PLAF.

OPPQ --> Number ranges here you can define number range.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok, R. Brahmankar,

I already checked Planned Order profile (SPRO) and in Tcode OPPQ we generally maitain no. ranges for planned order that will be generated after MRP run. My query was why system is showing different no for order types LA/KD, PE and some Order no. at the time of confirmation.

Where from do we assign no. ranges for order type PE?

Please come back

Thanks & Regards,

Abu Arbab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in ECC 6.03 so i cannot view settings for RSH / RSQ since it is no longer mandatory in SAP.

Please refer th message from SAP below in the entry screen of T code MF 02 - Change run schedule headers.

The creation of run schedule headers is now no longer necessary,

Creating the production versions and the product cost collector

is now sufficient for repetitive manufacturing.

Only the function "Change run schedule headers" is still available so

that you can set the delete indicator for RS headers that are not completed.

Also refer link below :

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/documents/popular-q-and-a/run-schedule-header-4069

But if you are in older versions of SAP, this is where you define the number range for RSH (planned order type PE).

IMG>Production>Repetitive Manufacturing>Cross-Process Settings>Define and Assign Number Ranges...

you can also click on the doc+spec icon to thr left of te execute button of this transaction to confirm this.

And system converts LA/KD order types to PE on assigning to a line because, RSH (previously) was the actionable document for production in REM. Just like planned order is changed to Production order in Discrete system, LA/KD changes to PE in REM system.

Regards,

Ashok

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check you number range in MD91 and OMI2?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok/R Brahmankar,

Thanks for your prompt replies.

I got the no. range assifgnment t-code for order no. that is coming at the time of backflush. It is coming from no. range assignemnt to order type for creating PCC (product cost collector) usuall we use RM01. And T-code for it's definition and assignment is CO82.

But still I didnt get any link about order no. for order type PE (Run schedule quantity), where from system is taking Order no? What T-code?

As explore by Ashok is there no need to take Production quantity assignment in new version of SAP since we are using here SAP 6.0? Please pour some more light on it.

Thanks & Regards,

Abu Arbab

Edited by: abu arbaba on Sep 24, 2008 5:23 AM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You will get the number range for order type KD LA, PE in OMI3. This the manual number range for order proposal.

Go to OMI3 click on planned order rumber range then double click on order type then you will come to know how this number range comes for order type.

Hope it will solve your issue.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R. Brahmankar,

Issue resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Abu Arbab

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

LA is the planned order for in house porduction in Make To Stock system.

KD is the planned order for for in house porduction in make to order system.

PE is the planned order (RSQ - Run shcedule qty) in REM system.

You can see the defintion of these in the IMG path below.

Order Profile Definition:

IMG>Production>Material Requirements Planning-->Procurement Proposals

>Planned Orders>Define Order Profile.

Definition of various parameters for planned order type - OPU5 transaction

Number ranges for planned orders are maintained in OPPQ (plant parameters) --> Number ranges

Regards,

Ashok