Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI MB_MIGO_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

i'm using BADI MB_MIGO_BADI Method LINE_MODIFY to update a std field (CS_GOITEM-ANZGEB) with my value calculated.

The problem is this method is always active during creation, modification and display in MIGO, therefore i have some problem becose BADI try to change the field also in display and i have warning message.

How can i use this BADI Method LINE_MODIFY only during Document Creation or modification?

thanks in advance

Boris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Besana,

first u need to know how to use this method , coding in this BADI for this u need to see the sample code of SAP for this method.

just follow the path.

SE18---->Give BADI name ->Display->GOTO->Sample Code->Display-->from that screen double click on the Method->it will take u to the sample code of this method.

regards

prabhu

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Besana,

first u need to know how to use this method , coding in this BADI for this u need to see the sample code of SAP for this method.

just follow the path.

SE18---->Give BADI name ->Display->GOTO->Sample Code->Display-->from that screen double click on the Method->it will take u to the sample code of this method.

regards

prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the field value is changed or not (by querying the database). If the field value is changed then u can update the new field value.

Field value will not be changed in the display mode hence there will not be any error message.

As suggested check the sample code.

Regards,

Surender