cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSA - Anonymous Appraiser Registration for 360

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

An anonymous 360 degree appraisal can be defined with or without registration of appraisers. If the template is defined with registration, where (how) does the administrator register these appraisers?

I used phap_prepare and tried to

(1) use the 'appraisal document with template, Apper, Appee'. In the wizard the template which I have defined is not available on the dropdown list. Any reasons why not?

(2) use the 'appraisal document using Organisation Units' . Here my template is available for selection. But I am not able to choose the appraisers as required for the 360. However when one of the user tries to create the document it gives an error 'you are not registerd as an appraiser'

I am really not sure whether the above is the right way to go but I need an appraisal document where 5 anonymous appraisers appraise one employee.

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Pascal

Edited by: Pascal Menezes on Sep 19, 2008 3:09 PM

Edited by: Pascal Menezes on Sep 19, 2008 3:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to register now

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have same problem but i don't know how to register.

Do you help me this subject. I coudn't progress

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please guide on how to go about registration?? One specific template when kept in NAMED mode shows no error. But changing the mode from NAMED to "ANONYMOUS WITH REISTRATION" or ANONYMOUS WITHOUT REGISTRATION starts showing the following error: 'Next Status' indicator can only be set for goal status 'Completed'.

No idea what this error means as "Next status indicator" is not optional so we cannot remove it. And we get this error if we keep it.

Please advice if you have got any similar errors on your past projects.

Thanks in advance.

Shashank