Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD App in a iFrame Expires

former_member194668
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Yet another weird scenario...

We are displaying a standalone WD App in another html page in a iFrame using the following code

<iframe src="<link to WD app>" width="650" height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe>

And we have link to URL as one of the table columns. This link points to a KM file, which is built dynamically.

When I click on one of the links in table column and then raise any action, then WD App expires.

Once app is reloaded, then there is no problem.

Before clicking on link, how many so ever times I raise actions (like sorting the table, action on a button), the app never expires. On the first click of a link inside the table, and any further action in app, makes the app expire.

I've also tried to place a independent link (not inside the table) which points to a KM file. There is no problem with that link.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

-Aarthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

This is strange but could you test other Webdynpro application in the same way?

<iframe src="<link to Other WD app>" width="650" height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Please let me know what is the output.

-Ashutosh

former_member194668
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for looking @ my post.

I've 2 variations of the same app. Its happening in both the apps.

And also, one more strange thing... when I point the URL to any web site like www.google.com, then it is not expiring. Its hapeening when I point the URL to a KM file.

-Aarthi

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tested the scenario on my local system and it worked fine.

Have you set ExpirationTime parameter for your application? If not try to explicitly set it for your application and check.

-Ashutosh

Answers (0)