cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict authorizations Incident Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I've setup incident management work center but as it is now key users have full access to message processing, they have full access to crm_dno_monitor transaction, only to messages created by them but still I would like to restrict access so they can only reply or add attachments. Where can I configure this?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I've setup incident management work center but as it is now key users have full access to message processing, they have full access to crm_dno_monitor transaction, only to messages created by them but still I would like to restrict access so they can only reply or add attachments. Where can I configure this?

Hi Maria,

I assume, that the key user has too many authorizations.

Remove the following authorization for the key user:

Authorization Object: CRM_TXT_ID

Activity 02

Text ID SU15 Information for SAP

Without this authorization, there is no longer for the key user

- a link to the WebGUI from the Work Center

- buttons "Search" and "Reports" in left navigation

- link to "transaction monitor" in "Common Tasks".

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

what can I do if I want to have a special query for the key-user?

Without the authorization the key-user does not get the query link.

With the authorization he gets the query but also other authorizations (e.g. processing tickets).

Is there a possibility to get the query only?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

You can add your query as a link in related links by using the role menu (on the left of the screen). But key user will only be able to consult message list, not the message content.

kind regards,

Stéphane.

Edited by: Stephane BUSTARRET on Mar 17, 2010 11:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

do you mean a query defined by crm_dno_monitor?

But if the key-user only have access to the work center via web (no sap gui) he can not run the crm_dno_monitor.

I need a query which I can use for web-access only.

Best case the standard query function which the processors do have (POWL).

But how does this work?

How am I able to assign single links/controlls of the left navigation bar in work center?

Thanks.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean a query like i've explained in your other Link: [post|;, using POWL_QUERY transaction.

Then you add it into the Related links section of the incident workcenter navigation bar using the role ZSAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN that you should have created using PFCG transaction and adding an URL to the menu in menu tab.

The URL you have to add in the menu should look like that :

http://

But if you remove authorization as described by Ruediger, remember that the key users won't be able to display the message content through the query.

Stéphane.