cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able to show me the Custom Declaration PDF-Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello World,

i have created a custom declaration, successfully. Thereafter an icon is appeared, which should show me the pdf-document. But now i'm not able to display the attachment (pdf-document) in the custom declaratrion. Why? Somebody know the reason for this problem?

thanks all, guen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

Have you installed ADS? You need to have this installed in order to view any PDFs in GTS...

Former Member
0 Kudos

For PDF to be previwed you have to ADS installed Adobe document server Basis can help you setp this for you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the problem is solved. Some important configurations which should be done by the Server Basis were not finished correctly. Thank you for youer help.

Best regards, Cüneyt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cüneyt,

unfortunately I have the same problems...!

Can you give me a short overview which settings you have done to solve the problem?

Best regards

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bernhard,

first you have to install ADS: Adobe Document Service. After the installation you will be able to display the PDF-document.

My colleges from the technical section have to change the link-header, too. The Standard link which is set in standard was not working. But your technical collegs should be able to find out, if the link is correct or have to be changed.

Best regards

Cüneyt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello-

I have installed ADS now and i'm still not able to display the Pdf-document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats is the exact error are you getting

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's the Problem i am getting no error message. I'm pushing on the icon with the attachement

(PDF-document) and nothing happens.

Only the schedule-grid in the customs declaration is moving somewhat and that's it (don't misunderstand...no entrys in the declaration changes). Could it be possible that I have forgotten a special message configuration in the customizing.

Thnaks for your Help. Greeting Cüneyt

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean to say your message is apearing in the custom documnet but you are not able to preview it.

Did you check the processing log , does it say anything any message.

Hope you have done setting under

"Define Control Settings for Communication Processes" in comuunication process.

Kind Regards,

Sameer