cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit Center Display in FBL5N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am using FB70 to enter an invoice I am able to enter a profit center under the PF field. But when i run FBL5N, it is not displaying under the PF center field, how can I display PF in FBL5N. I am I missing anything in IMG to make it appear displayed in FB5N?

Thank You in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

goto Tcode: O7R3

and enter your required field you will get it.

Table Name

Table from which the fields in the list are displayed. Depending on the list category, the following specifications would be appropriate:

o Category 1: BSEG, RF05L

o Category 2: RFPOS, BKPF, BSEG, BSEC, BSED

o Category 3: RFOPS

Note: Each variant which displays other fields as well as the RFPOS fields becomes a "special variant", that is the performance of the transactions for the line item display gets worse with displays which use these

special variants.

Later Go to SE38 and execute program BALVBUFDEL .

check this Too:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, will this display the actual profit center entered at teh time of invoice creation in FB70. because I can see the field but it empty.

I am able to see profit center and cost center, when I run FBL1N. But not when I run FBL5N

Thank You,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor

HI,

"The profit center is not displayed in the FBL5N/FBL1N, because it just cannot be selected by the report.

The reason is that the profit center information in the split lines or the line of the 'General Ledger View' are only displayable with reports like new line item display for the NewG/L (FAGLL03), which read the 'new' table for the NewG/L.

The FBL5N/FBL1N can only select the 'old' view of the documents, or better the 'Data entry view'. Because in the different cases different tables are written, and the FBL5N is only able to read the 'old'

tables which has been in the system before."

The transaction FBL5N takes the information from BSID/BSAD tables.Only documents with the field PRCTR updated in these tables will show values in FBL5N.

I wish this could help you understand the issue.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks But currently I get and see Cost Center, and Profit Center, in FBL1N, But in FBL5N, I can see the fields but not the actual data entered at teh time of invoice creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I understand what you are saying but is there any solution, is there any standard report which replaces FBL5N and FBL1N like now FAGLL03 is used in place of FBL3N?

The crude solution will be to go through FAGLL03 with Customer number and vendor number in the sort key of the respective Recon GL accounts, is there any other way?

Regards,

Rajat Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, I think that the problem is profic center is stored in revenues line item of document posted and not at customer line item. Customer line item is that is displayed at FBL5N

cheers