cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value not defaulting in 0171 IT on BENGR field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I was doing a Position change action and found out that the value on the BENGR(1st program grouping) field in IT 0171 is not defaulting correctly. It is working fine with Hiring actions. But the problem is with Position change action. The feature BENGR is maintained based on Personnel subarea and also the feature DFINF has also been maintained. But still the problem persists. Can anyone let me know what needs to be done? Piece of info it was working well earlier. We did a patch update now and after that it is not working. Has it got something to do with that ? But all other functions are properly functioning.

Regards

Srivathsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take out the changes from feature DFINF for infotype 171. I do not know of this feature being used for 171.

Infotype 171 will defualt data based on configuration in benefits.

See if that works.

What is actually not defaulting? DO you get an incorrect value in bengr 1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nicoletta for the immediate response,

I even tried removing 0171 from DFINF. But still the problem persists. The value in 1st program grouping in 0171 when an employee changes from union to management is not changing accordingly. When an emp changes from Union to Mgmt his 1st program grouping should be MGMT, instead the field is same as the previous one(Union).

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

But your suggestion to reactivate the feature did not work. Any other ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

if all the config is correct, then try to re-activate the benefit features for IT0171. Sometimes after patches you have to re-activate features. Also check if position change action still has IT0171 in t588d.