cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on The New SOA Configuration Approach Article

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found this nice article Link: [The New SOA Configuration Approach|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40dabb46-dd66-2b10-1a9a-81aa620098b3] in SDN. It is very well written and easy to follow. I was trying to follow the steps. One thing confusing to me are the screen shots on page 9 and 10 for SOA Manager. I was running SOA Manager in a PI 7.10 SP4 environment but I could not find the same screens as shown in that article. Instead of the tabs as shown in the screen example I was getting a list of profile properties. And I did not find all the properties from the screen example. Does anyone know what I may be missing? Any help/hint will be appreciated.

Regards,

Jiannan Che

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zubev
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jiannan,

The screenshots that are in the PDF file are from Enhancement Package 1 version that would be publicly released soon. In 7.10 SP4, you see an "uglier" UI which also supports less properties, but in general the security properties are there too. Let me know if you need more details on the supported properties

Ciao, Alexander

Answers (0)