cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM run with different productivities for annual plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I want to do the annual planning with monthly bucket, The productivity(same product) from month to month is changing in the ppm across the year.

For maintaining the different productivity for different months i have to create the different PPM.

I want to do only one SNP run for one year

please suggest is there any another method for doing it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

My available time is same through out year, my productivities are changing in terms of output component and resource utilisation in PPM through out year.

Can i put different productivites in one ppm only !

Regards

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to think in different way :

as your prductivity increase that means your rate of production is increase .

so you need to convert your output component and resource utilisation in terms of rate .

than use a quantity/rate definition to define the quantity capacity or

rate in the time intervals for the capacity variants.

To do this, you enter time intervals in a capacity variant and assign

each time interval a quantity/rate definition.

Hope it will help you .

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

You can define variable output for validity period while creating components a PPM.For each month you can set the output quantity as per the productivity of the month and also enable the check box "Time dependant data" within same one PPM across the year.

Thukral

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For doing annual planning with monthly bucket, keep the SNP time bucket profile in monthly buckets. Re-initialise your planning book on a monthly basis. Before starting of the next planning run, ensure delete the old and unfirmed orders.

This will help your goal.

Regards,

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Resource you can define capacity profile as per your requirement in Resource to have diferrent capacity in different month

or define a Factory calendar as per your requirement and assign it to resource .