cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for GL Detail Info in BW ---> Currently Using 0FI_GL_10 (totals)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are currently using 0FI_GL_10 (new) datasource which provides totals. Previously our controller had an abap pgmer write a Z... txn which produces detail in ECC -

> joins BSEG BKPF SKA1 and SKAT tables<---- for him.

He has requested that he would like for this same data to come to BW which will then be fed to some SQL tables that he uses offline.

I am not a FICO expert but can see that there is a datasource 0FI_GL_4 which provides detail. I am thinking about activating this datasource since it contains all his requried fields but a few. I can append his extra missing fields via user exit.

I originally looked at creating a view with the BSEG and creating a generic datasource but see that this type of table is not appropriate to use in a view.

My question is------> are there any conflicts that can arise from activating the 0FI_GL_4 datasource and using it alongside the already active 0FI_GL_10?

Will I create any conflict/problems? Are there any special configurations that are set in ECC using the new 0FI_GL_10 that might need to be noted . Can 0FI_GL_10 and 0FI_GL_4 run parallel to one another without any problems?

Thanks for any help,

Lynda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

doing something else.