cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning of a new position

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear All,

I am tryng to create a position (O-S-P)and i did it for HR manager. Same way i had created EEgroup n subgroups and assigned then with respective conditions.

but still it stating a message that "No entry in table T503 for SSH (S is EG an SH is ESG)

please suggest something by that Hiring action will be smoothly operated.

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

r

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with all the possbilities pointed out to you and if it still doesnt work i guess you will have to check your relationship maintainence for the postion you have created.

Regards,

Jayanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is simple u have not assigned the employee group and employee subgroup with country grouping 40, maitain

path:spro-enterprise structure-assignment-hr-assign empoyee subgroup to employee group.

if it is helpful pls give me points,

bye

narmada.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to table v_t503..You need to make entries for your employee groups & subgroups in employee attributes.This will help you out in solving the same problem.

Hope this will work out.

Thanks,

Hiteshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Go to the transaction SM30, Enter the view V_503_all..Fill the values for ur employee group and subgroup, wherever its applicable...Then try....Hope this would help u.....

Thanks,

Prince.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya, i gone thru v_t503z ...country grupings is with India for all EG and ESG...but still it is showing no entry in table T503....pl help...

amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set the User Parameter, in the blank rows, put MOL for Country grouping and add 40 against that.And also UGR 40(If you have maintained User Group) in actions etc...

Or you can do it in Personnel Administration--> Basic Parameter Settings and select India (Exact navigation I am not able to recall, SAP system is not with me.)

Best wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto table v_503_c and set up the employee attributes.

that should solve the problem.

regards

chakravarthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the view v_t503z and maintain country grouping there

and same shud be in ur system- user profile-own data -user parameter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,,,

As i go at "system- user profile-own data -user parameter" the all rows are blank and not find any seting for country grouping....as way how can i check v_t503z...what is the way to go at it.....

Thanks,