cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Purchase request -> Purchase order FOR CONSIGNMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have a strange case. MRP generates a PR. PR is assigned a vendor through consignment info-record number through ME57. After saving assignment it turns out that this PR doesn't have K as item category. When creating PO, system actually complains that linkage between PR and PO type has no been done for consignment. As a matter of fact it has been defined but this purchase requisition can't be converted into purchase order unless item category K is MANUALLY added in PR. Then conversion to PO is no problem.

My question is : When PR is being assigned by mean of a consignment info-record through ME57, i would expect that item category K is updated in PR so it can be converted directly, isn't it like that ?

Thanks for your answers,

Olivier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MM02 for the material in MRP 2 view, maintain Special procurement as 10 i.e. Consignment.

Then run MRP and check the PRs.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course Special procurement type, where was i !!

works fine Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update special procurement in material master MRP data as consignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your PR Document should have Allowed item categories "K" and you PO documents should be linked to PR in PO document type "Link purchase requisition - document type"

for you Question: it is not like that if you give K and Craete PO Po will pick Price automaticaly not the revers caes.