cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDIC Activation error during SAP_HR component upgrade in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We were upgrading the SAP_HR component in ECC 6.00 to SP 10 (SAPKE60009 - SAPKE60010).Upgrade is failed in DDIC_ACTIVATION step.

Below is the error message

Relationship T5FPBS4G-OFFGC for table T5FPBS4GO does not exist

Message no. MC683

Diagnosis

A secondary table for which the foreign key relationship no longer exists was included for an aggregate (view, matchcode, lock object).

Procedure

Find out whether the foreign key for the specified field was changed. It might be necessary to adjust the aggregate to the new foreign key definition.

In table T5FPBS4GO, Field OFFGC is there but Foreign Keys filed is unchecked

And in table T5FPBS4G there is no field OFFGC.

Could you please suggest me on this. If any one faced the issue please let me know.

DB: MS SQL

BASIS and ABAP component on SP15

There is no information available in Note 822379 - Known problems with Support Packages in SAP NW 7.0 AS ABAP

Regards

Preethish,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since it is DDIC activation its not possible also to revert. I sincerely suggest you to overcome the problem without deleting the entry in the table. I haved faced the similar kind of issue in my experience and i resolved with the help of abaper. I suggest you to just get a help from abaper and creating the table field and flag the foreign key in the particular table. It will surely resolve your problem.

Incase if you want to dlete the entry in database table level emans. Use this functional module

Spam_reset _status in se37 and by forcefully you can delete the entry of the component. adn also please chck in table also pat01 pat02 and pat03..delete manually.

Hope it will resolve ur problem

Regadrs

Vijay kumar G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to reipmort? Try a couple of times it may work

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Yes.. I have re-imported many times ( 8 to 10 times) . But every time same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for the suggestion. Issue is solved by adding field and creating foreign key relation ship.

Same Forign Key error came during DDIC Activation for SAPKE60011 .SAPKE60012,

SAPKE60013 , SAPKE60014

Thanks..

Preethish