cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for accounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I Have created a site and assigned a territory to that site .I got access to that laptop and login into the MSC with the User name and pwd of that site .When i search for accounts in the MSC iam able to see 13000 BPs.

As i told earlier that this site is asssigned with a territory and the territory is assigned to 66 Bps only.

So when i search for the accounts in MSC it was supposed to show 66BPs instead it was showing 13000 BPs.

Please help me to proceed further.

Regards,

Pavan Maheedhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where do you see these 13000 BP? In the Component BP or in a search popup for selecting a BP for a document? I mean whether the BP are available in table smokna1 or smokna1sht?

I guess you don't have assigned some other subscriptions based on C & P to the particular site...

Regards,

Wolfhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i search for accounts in the Mobile consumer packaged goods ,it is displaying 13000 BPs.

When I searched for the number of BPs assigned to that territory ,its showing 66 only .I have seen them on CRM side ie in Transaction CRMM_TERRMANN.

In the smokna1 table could you please tell me how to search for the number of BPs assigned to that territory.

I have assigned all the subscriptions correctly to that site.

Regards,

pavan maheedhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean which search did you perform in MSA? The BP search in BP component or the popup search when creating a document?

Anyway did you check the local DB table smokna1 how many entries are there ("select count(*) from smokna1")? And how many in smokna1sht?

Another thing to check is the R&R table CAPRRL (search for such table in se16) in CRM for your site. This is the look-up table for BPs. There you may find the reason for extracting too many BPs if you are analyzing the date and the type of assignment (direct, interlinkage, ...).

Regards,

Wolfhard