cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to Adobe Forms. I need to create a form which has to display values from the Dictionary. I designed the form. where should the logic be written to map the fields to display. Please guide me rather than links.

Regards,

srik.

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Dec 12, 2008 12:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For adobforms, table mapping is

In Interface table

Go to TYPES in the Global definitions to define the user define types.

In Global data,Create an internal table with the same structure defined earlier in TYPES definition, Then

In Code Initialization, You are select your data using select statement.

now You create actual form, with reference interface atbel

Now, u can assign your int table to form global data.

activate and execute

My be it will helpfull for you.

Thanks and Regards

Sai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Im also new to PDF forms, as per my todays session, you have to

In the interface, inside initialization you can put in your queries and Subroutienes.

Hope useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvanan,

Could you please help me out with any documents if you can from your session. I will be thankful if u provide some data on this PDF forms.

Regards,

Srik

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't want to use Driver program , then you can create Table parameter in the Global Definitons of the Interface.

Table Parameters can be created using the Table Types.

Once you do that you can go to Code Intialization mention your input and output parameters as the Global Table parameter which you created in step1. Here you populate the data.

and now go to form using the same interface, Bind the global parameters to the The context .

once it is done , Go to layout Drag and Drop the context to the layout.

Now activate and Test the Application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thankyou very much for your response. If I need to implement conditions on few fields. where should I implement the logic. Please help me with an example if you can.

Regards,

Srikanth.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Conditions every thing will be handled at the Context level.

And don't ask for the example. Adobeforms are not simple code to give. Most of the things can be controlled at design level. and Don't ask for Links too..

This is techinical forum, if you have any issues you can come Discuss. And Check in the Adobe elearning area. Thomas Jungs' Video Blogs are there..

Check this sap help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/c8/4adf7ba13c4ac1b4600d4df15f8b84/content.htm