Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get BUKRS in idoc PEXR2002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I'm using idoc PEXR2002 and message type REMADV to post payment advice. In the inbound func module in exit i have to write a chk with company code accordingly populate one field of idoc. Now my question is how can i get the BUKRS there, is it chking E1EDKA1-PARVW = BE and the E1EDKA1-NAME1 is the company code ???? Do u think that this is the proper way to get the BUKRS or there is other way to get it.

Thanks

Moumita

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your assumption is correct except for the PARVW Value. It should be AG instead of BE. In General, we would be using AG for Sold-To but when I checked few IDocs in my System, there is Company Code information which is getting populated for this Qualifier in the E1EDKA1 field.

Check the Tables T001 and ADRC to compare what is getting populated in the IDoc is matching with what we have in our Database.

Hope it was helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your assumption is correct except for the PARVW Value. It should be AG instead of BE. In General, we would be using AG for Sold-To but when I checked few IDocs in my System, there is Company Code information which is getting populated for this Qualifier in the E1EDKA1 field.

Check the Tables T001 and ADRC to compare what is getting populated in the IDoc is matching with what we have in our Database.

Hope it was helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri