SPM / Firefighter Template, Predefined Questions, and/or Script
Is there a template, predefined questions, and/or script that we can provide our clients so that we can implement firefighter? We already have SPM installed and configured. We want to make the process a little easier when sitting down and establishing our business process with the owners/firefighters.
Edited by: Gregory Cook on Sep 19, 2008 9:34 PM
HERSH GUPTA replied
Well, for this what I would suggest to you is to go through a MOC FF implementation and jot down all the things that you come across while Implementing the same.
Some of the important things to ask would be like:
1. FF user Ids should be made to what extent? Should they for a BP or Sub-BP?
2. Defining all the entities in FF, like BP etc, based on the clients requirements.
3. Identifying the various key players like Owners, controllers etc.
4. Maintaining the critical transactions or picking them from CC.
5. Defining defaults for FF IDs, like the expiration time.