Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for MM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone please let me know how to create a BADI for Save button in MM02 in ECC6.0?

Thanks

Senthil

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

exits:

MGA00001

MGA00002

MGA00003

BADI

WRF_DISCONT_PARAMS_I

WRF_DISCONT_FACT_E

WRF_DISCONT_CHECKS_I

MG_MASS_NEWSEG

MATGRP_SKU_UPD

CDT_CHECK_MATERIAL

BADI_MM_MATNR

BADI_MAT_F_SPEC_SEL

BADI_CHECKS_PVS

BADI_MATERIAL_REF

BADI_MATERIAL_OD

BADI_MATERIAL_CHECK

BADI_GTIN_VARIANT

BADI_EAN_SYSTEMATIC

program of MM02 is SAPMMG01.

User exit (SE37): EXIT_SAPMMG01_*

but no user exit are found.

There is another way to solve your problem which is Workflow.

1. Please create your own object type (SWO1) and its super type should be BUS1001006.

2. Add your own method and attach your custom FM which actually updates the Z field of MARC table.

3. Create Task (PFTC_INS)

in basic data:

provide object type which you have created

provide method which you have added

goto triggering events tab

Choose Object Category as BOR object type

provide object type (better give BUS1001006)

provide event as CREATED/CHANGED

What exactly will happen is that whenever material is created, result of it fires CREATED event which starts the task of yours. Accordingly your custom FM will be called then updation of Z field of MARC table happens.

Please have look into very nice video blog which helps you to create your workflow.

blog:

perhaps a new approach is to make you're own custom material screen with the help of

BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA

since mostly 90% of all the values in all the tabs are fixed values I just wrote a screen input with the 10 fields in one screen which are necessary and let the bapi take care of all the other things.

it made life easier in training people, avoid stupid entry mistakes in the mm02 screen which causes troubles throughout the whole line , the manual went from 10 pages to 2 etc etc

if you are already in the process that you have you're own kind of Zfields then this step is not so strange if you look at the complexity of material management and the customizing of the screens around it for each material type etc etc...

Regards,

janani

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend

try with this

it will work for sure

BADI_SCREEN_LOGIC_RT

with regards