Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z FIELDS IN SALES ORDER..., HOW I CAN PRINT IT IN FORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have made an APPEND structure in VBAK table with Z fields that I need.

I include this fields in Dynpro 8309 (Aditional Data B). (Note 302497).

I now are making the report of sales order and I want that this Z fields appear in the form.

How I can do it?? ...,

I debugg VA02 transaction and I see that the structure XVBAK have the fields Z and when I fill the field Z , this structure save this information, but when I execute the print of the form of the ord in report RVADOR01 NO structures contain the field Z, and I don't know how to get the information of this fields. .., have I to use some function to get the Z fields??? Can you help me??

I can do a select to VBAK table... but If the user want pre-visualice the form of the ord before save the ord, then this solution it's no ok..., I need get the information of the Z fields, without the ord was saved in database.

Thks very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Move XVBAK-zfields to VBAK Structure in Subroutine userexit_move_field_to_vbak of Include MV45AFZZ. I think then u can get in VBAK Work area in form.

Regards,

Ashok.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Move XVBAK-zfields to VBAK Structure in Subroutine userexit_move_field_to_vbak of Include MV45AFZZ. I think then u can get in VBAK Work area in form.

Regards,

Ashok.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I try your solution, but it's not ok.

The workarea in the structure in VA01 transaction it's not the same as in the print form.

Thks therefore.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Export VBAK Structure to a memory ID and import it in form,then use it.

Regards,

Ashok.

0 Kudos

Yes, that it's a good solution... but how do you advise to me do it¿¿¿

With an enhancement spot???..., because I need to detect the okcode when the user click on previsualice the form document...,

Thks again.

0 Kudos

There is another form.

You can refer to global variables in your report program with a field symbol like this:

data li_xvbpa like standard table of vbpavb.

data l_nombre4(40) value '(SAPMV45A)XVBPA[]'.

assign (l_nombre4) to <f>.

if sy-subrc = 0.

li_xvbpa = <f>.

endif.

0 Kudos

Thks.