cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining Tolerance limits according to hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could anybody suggest me the process of defining the tolerance limits (amount) in the organisational hierarchy.

Say for Example, in the organisation XYZ, let us take Finance department's hierarchy,

which is, an Accounts Exeutive has to be given an authorisation limit to post a document upto Rs.50000/-, like wise Assistant Manager-Finance is to be given the authorisation limit of Rs.1,00,000 and Manager-Finance has to be given the authorisation limit to post/approve a document upto Rs.2,00,000.

As far as OBA0 and OBA4 are concerned we maintain the tolerance limits on a global level, but at each level of hierarchy, I'm not sure.

So Could anyone suggest me the process(possibly with the T.codes) of doing the above.

Regards

Soujanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This kind of requirement it is possible throgh validation only. Try to create a set first in GS01 WITH SNAME.Then go to validation give prerequieste. Ensure that which document type you are restrincting to post the amount at each level. Then ask your abaper to develop a check against the set.

Regards

Maruthi