cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment release for Block invoice posted with FI Transaction.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any Standard SAP Transaction Code Thru which Block invoice posting with T.Code FB60/FB70 will be release.

My Client want to block invoice at initial stage of booking and later on it has to be release all or selected invoice in mass/batch mode.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use TCode MRBR for block release of PO invoice

Cheers

SRinivas

0 Kudos

We are booking invoices through FB60. In MRBR you can use only to release payment blocks of MIRO transactions.

How to remove the payment block of FB60 transaction pl suggest.

Rgds

Manish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't understand your exact requirement, If you want to remove the blocked indicator A generated through FB60, go to fb02 and double click on vendor/customer line item remove the indiactor "A" and save.

if it is not the requriement, explain brefiely.

Regards

Maruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

(I am replying on behalf of Milind Rathi)

The requirement is pretty simple and straight. He wants to know like MRBR which is used to remove the payment block of MIRO document, for FB60 is there any Tcode through which you can remove the payment block of a FB60 document.

He is not expecting a solution like to modify the document through FB02.

What is required is, he is asking if there is any Tcode like MRBR, for removing the payment block in the case of invoices entered through FB60 .

Rgds

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEllo,

Please suggest solution.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the Mass change in Transaction FBL1N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rathi ,

IN FB60 In Payment tab

in that there is Field Payment Block in that they are diffrent Text message are there u select

or else after posting select change button select locked for payment

Regards

sure