cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Adapter engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam using receiver file adapter and my scenario is sucessful in moni of XI but at Runtime WorkBench iam getting the below error:

Delivering the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception in getMethodReady() for stateless bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.appxml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jarxml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.util.pool.PoolException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean.ejbCreate() throws javax.ejb.CreateException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean@3a70e7f4 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.appxml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jarxml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: javax.ejb.CreateException: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of SapXIJDBCAdapterService..

pls help me in this regard.

Regards,

Laawanya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its sure that this problem is with File Adapter service in SAP J2EE engine.

But did you checked whether other file adapters are working fine or not?

If you will get the same problem then restart File adapter service from Visual Administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope services in Visual Admin has to be activated.

Please check with the Netweaver Administrator.

Thanks,

Kalyan.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check your reciever communication channel at channel monitoring.

also check adapter engine is working properly.