cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KM Upload iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I just created and km upload iview (com.sap.km.cm.upload).

In the iview preview, I see on the top, the path, below, I see some properties fields and of course , I see field for upload file and button Upload.

I set "Show Properties" to NO, in iview properties, so now, I only see on the top the path and a descripcion (You can upload a file from your computer into the repository ) and the upload field.

How could I remove the path and the text "You can upload a file from your computer into the repository " in this iview¿?

Thanks and Regards

Noemi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Noemi,

Kindly open the properties of KM Upload iview and try to delete any text in description field of the property.

if stilll it exists the i think u have to open the PAR File of the template that u have choosen for Iview creation in NWDS and make changes in it

Regards.

Soni Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do I get the par file for KM Upload iView?

Thanks,

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Joel,

you can find all par files in usr\sap\<SID>\JCXX\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\deployment\pcd

I do not know the name of the par, but try with com.sap.km.cm.* (something else!!).

Regards

Noemi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are having the same requirement to change the text "You can upload a file from your computer into the report". I am able to locate the par file com.sap.km.cm.par and dowload it from the Portal Support desk, but when i try to extract the par file I dont see any Java components in it. Please let me know how to make changes to this par file.

Thanks in advance,

Jay