cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can we upload transactional data from excel sheet to APO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can we upload transactional data (like planned receipt, unrestricted stock, sales order, etc) from an excel sheet to SAP APO(SNP)?

Please suggest how can we do so.

Thanks and regards,

Binod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 to load the stock in SNP and also please try if you can use /SAPAPO/REL_TO_SNP to release other data to snp apart from forecast

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bindu,

Please load data first into infocube than to planning area from infocube or you can directly paste data from excel sheet into planning book.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thank you, but i wanted to upload the transactional data like planned receipt, stock, sales order from excel sheet to SNP for further planning.

The method you have suggest is applicable for history upload. if we upload transactional data this way, we cannot release them to SNP for planing. As we can only release Forecast(FA/FC)data to SNP, We wont be able to release the other transactional data like planned receipt, stock etc.

pleaes suggest for this.,

Rgards,

Binod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to use FM to create different objects based on category you defined in Planning area like

/SAPAPO/DM_PO_MAINTAIN ( for PO)

/SAPAPO/DM_STOCK_MAINTAIN(stock)

/SAPAPO/DM_ORDER_MAINTAIN

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, thats very useful.

But could you please tell me what exactly i will have to do for uploading?

suppose i have created some test data for stock and POs in an excel sheet for 2 location product combination, what exactly i need to do to upload the same to SNP?

Kindly help me in doing this

Regards,

Binod

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to get hold of your application development (read ABAP) team and develop code.

Basically the code would be around the relevant BAPI to read data from a csv file loaded in the APO Application Server.

Alternatively you can use APO Loader tool which allows you to generate template Excel files for different kind of txn / master data.

Then you fill in these files and use the APO Loader tool to extract data from the saved Excel files and put them into APO liveCache.

Just search for APO Loader in this forum which will give you sufficient leads.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Binod,

Please run the FUNCTION_LOADER_INLAY report in SE38 to generate excel sheet for loading data to SAP based on the BAPI you may select in this report.

Thukral

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use SAP given functionlity to create stock , program name :/SAPAPO/CTMTESTDATACREATE . you can use this program as it is or use this program in your custom development as per your requirement.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can the data transfer be done on a real time basis between ECC & APO insead of loading them through an excel file and then into SNP LC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any FM / BApi / program for loading Project/network related reservation data into APO Livecache manally through excel files instead of IM ?

Edited by: SCM.FUNCTIONAL on Sep 23, 2008 7:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes if it is there in ECC can be CIF to APO by CIF

create IM for Object by tcode CFM1.

Define selection condition.

activate it by tcode : CFM3.

Manish