cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Transfer Workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I uplaoded master data through DTW, the upload is successfull. But my requirement is i want to change the some records in the master data in which i already uploaded through DTW.

For example I uploaded 10 customer master data through DTW, in that I want to change the address for 5 customers. Wheather it is possible to upload only the address again through DTW.

Kind Regards,

Pratheeviraj R.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Business partners DTW template mandatory fields are

RecordKey CardCode

RecordKey CardCode

1 C-Test

In BPAddress DTW template fields are

Enter Record Key,LineNum,AddressType

Jeyakanthan

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

DTW can be use to import, update existing record, import and update all at once. you just need to prepare the correct template so that it works well.

If you find trouble or got error when updating the existing record like what you want now, let us know

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your replay. I got the answer from Natalia.

Kind Regards,

Pratheeviraj.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

marked this thread closed and assign forum points to Natalia if your problem resolved.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is absolutely possible. Create a new template with only the BP's which you want to change the address for. The only thing, when updating existing data, along with the RecordKey you need to use the LineNum as well. Then, it's enough to fill the BP Code and those fields which you want to update. The fields left blank will remain as they are.

Regards,

Nat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for your replay.

Regards,

Pratheeviraj R.D