cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work center

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAi,

I am having 6 machines, I wnat to maintain all the machines in work center and i am going to create a routing with that WC as one operatinon. When I am going to create Prod Order I want to select the machine.

Hw can I map it. In creation of Work Center level.

Thank U

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can create it as one work center as individual capacity 5 and then one operation in routing with 5 number of splits but it is not possible to select the particular individual capacity in production order.

For that you need to define different work center and different routing then only it is possible to select in production order.

Please elaborate your requirement in details?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

in case for one work center i have assigned 6 m/c, is it possible to find loan on each m/c,

thanks,

Mohan . M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

U can get if u have putted machine name in detailed capacity tab on production order operation detail.

it u can get in table KBED which u can join with AFKO by field BEDID .

U can get also get it in coois in capacity list .

Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

got the sol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Make a work center & assign machine in it by going to capacity tab then it's header then go to & individual machine.

so u can easily gives no of machine there & to get machine detail plz put it in description .

but make sure that u will use work center category machine .

Now when u will create production order plz go to operation detail by double clicking on opertion no. & in it go to capacity requirement assignment tab , here u can put machine no. on which u want to put load, u can also distribute load more than one machine.

now at a time of confirmation fill split no field so u can also get that how much qty u confirm on which machine.

Hope this will resolved your problem.

Thanks & Regrds

Rakesh Saxena