cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text In dynamic column of SBWP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement of adding a dynamic column in the inbox of SBWP.

The content of the column has to be changed as per the status of the work item.

i.e.

If the status of the wok item is 'Pending' then value u2018Xu2019 should appear in the column created.

If the status of the work item is u2018Completed' then the value u2018 u2018 (Blank) should appear in the column created

I have created the dynamic column using SWL1 but I donu2019t know how to get the value X in that when status of the work item (notification) is pending.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Looking forward for the valuable suggestion.

With Best Regards,

Deepa Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the work item has status 'Completed', it shouldn't be visible in the Business Workplace at all. I think you have maybe misunderstood something, or then we don't understand your requirement.

I another words, if the work item is in the workplace, it is pending. If there is no work items in the workplace, there are no items pendind - everything has been completed. Try to explain this to the users (or the person requiring this functionality).

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karri,

Thank you very much for your reply.

my requirement is,

whenever a notification comes to the user inbox and when user open that feel some information is missing in that to complete the same, then that notification has to be in the Pending status for which i need to Put X.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Deepa Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By notification, do you mean a SAP office document (which is different thing than work item)?

If yes, I don't think that it is possile to use dynamic columns within notifications. They can be used only with work items.

And I still don't quite understand the requirement? Somehow it doesn't make sense at all?

From my point of view the user should get a work item (instead of notification). Then if everything is OK, the user should be able to complete the item. If everything is not OK (=something is missing), he should leave the item in the workplace (=the item is not completed, and it stays in workplace).

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karri,

Yes, you are correct.

I think first i have to reconfirm the requirement.

Thanks a lot for these valuable information.

Best Regards,

Deepa Kulkarni

Answers (0)