cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling a Program for other program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've got a issue while outputting the PO.I've modified the standard script program according to our BRD which is as follows.

Assume we have SO# 1245 and this SO will have mulitiple PO with individual line items.Say for example we have PO 2455 and 2456 PO's associated with SO 1245.

No lets assume that i'll be getting a item of that PO from Vendor X for PO 2455, similarly for PO 2456 i'll get it from vendor Y.

Now i'll skip first thing what i've done but will reavel the second phase changes i.e when i output the PO which is related to Y then i should mail the vendor X with 2456 details as excel file....this all went on well.........and for output types NEU we have print and fax mediums we have program names as the stadard driver program say SZZZZZ and i've written my logic for mailing the excel file in SZZZZZ and for EDI medium we have Driver program RSNASTED(This we can see it in output types in tcode NACE).

So when we give print output and fax or PDf as medium my logic works fine because the logic written for mailing triggers(because its concern driver program is SZZZZZ) were in when i output the PO with EDI medium it does'nt sends the mail because of the reason that the logic is not written in program RSNASTED.......

Now i'm suppose to write the same logic in RSNASTED but i could'nt find the details of PO and other things to link it with...so how should i make this work....Any suggestion would be surely appreciated.....Can we try with SUMBIT concepts or with Import or Exporting Sap memories and calling this in RSNASTED program...or can i call SZZZZZ in RSNASTED

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've resolved it by myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a Z copy of ur standard programmes to combine ur logic into single program.