cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creat PO to buy Fixed Asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to buy fixed asset via PO. You can tell me the step to step to creat PO in this case. I creat PO for material and good. What must I do to enter fixed asset number in PO and Invoice in T.code MIRO.

Thanks& Reguards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do Po as normal PO, in Acct assignment use Asset, then system will ask you to enter the Asset number or sub number...

So, so SPRO settings as follows:

You define the number ranges at company code level. In Customizing for the asset class, specify the number range per company code, and specify whether assignment from the number range should be carried out externally or internally. Alphanumeric intervals can only be assigned externally.

You should choose sufficiently large intervals, since an extension is not possible if the extension already belongs to another interval. When you reach the last 10 percent of the maximum assignable asset numbers of an interval, the system notifies you that the number interval will soon be exhausted. When the last number of the interval has been assigned, the system issues a further warning. You should pay attention to these warnings and extend the intervals in time or assign a new number range for the asset classes involved.

See the link for asset accounting:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/4f/71e04d448011d189f00000e81ddfac/frameset.htm

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Edited by: Priyanka Paltanwale on Sep 19, 2008 11:50 AM