cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In the BW upgrade from BW3.5 to BI7.0 we are facing one issue of Query stopping at break point.This is happening only for one Infoset query.Another query on same Infoset is working fine.

I>> Row: 82 Inc: LRRMSU13 Prog: SAPLRRMS

ASystem error in program CL_RSDM_READ_MASTER_DATA and form VALUEREAD-02-

I could find one SAP note

664417 - RSRT: Query stops at BREAK-POINT - METHOD GET_CHANMID.

Above SAP note is prior to SAP70 Pack 17 .

We have also implemented following notes

0001232644 Termination CLEARTABLES-01 in CL_RSDM_READ_MASTER_DATA

0001237104 Performance problems occur when reading the master data but still we are getting the same error.

Any pointer or SAP note in Pack 18 or after that will be really helpful.

Please let me know if anybody has come across such a issue in the past and solution for same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

We are experiencing an issue similar to yours after an upgrade from BI 7.0 to 7.01 (EHP1).

May I kindly ask if the issue was related to Upgrade or if there were other causes (cancellation of X, Y or S table of MD objects ....) ?

Thank you

Cheers

Massimiliano

former_member185181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this

do rsrv check for that master data

Did you try to generate and execute that query in RSRT?

do you have any replacement path variable?

Edited by: Ananda Theerthan on Mar 6, 2010 2:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we had the same issue. The problem seems to be in the text read of the Language Key (0LANGU) InfoObject.

I have not found any SAP note fixing this issue, but if you change the display properties of this Attribute to "Key" only, then at least the queries should work.

regs,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the issue using following SAP Notes:

SAP Note 939484 - "Input help for tech characteristic and time characteristics" and

SAP Note 1387166 - "Master Data Read Class".

The problem in my case was, that for technical infoobject 0LANGU a special master data class (T002T) is used.

In order to correctly read the master data for this infoobject the master data read class CL_RSMD_RS_0LANGU needs to be used. This can be done via reactivation of infoobject 0LANGU from BI content (should have been done during upgrade to BI 7.0).

Hope this info is useful.

Regards,

Matthias