this was the error i got when i assigned metanet to a request....
Object R3TR HRMT ABSENCE 40 requires a directory entry
Message no. TK313
The object list of request/task D02K905557 contains the object R3TR HRMT ABSENCE 40. This object requires an entry in the object directory, however this entry does not exist.
The function terminates.
Proceed as follows:
1. Call the extended view of the Transport Organizer (Transaction SE01), and choose Display.
2. Enter request/task D02K905557 and choose Continue.
3. Position the cursor on the request/task D02K905557, and choose Edit -> Expand.
4. Position the cursor on object R3TR HRMT ABSENCE 40, and choose Object -> Object directory entry.
5. Enter an appropriate package and save.
If you are in the display of request/task D02K905557, and want to check whether the object list contains any other objects without directory entry, then position the cursor on request/task D02K905557 and choose Request/task -> Object list -> Lock objects. A list of all objects with errors appears.
can anyone tel how to solve this error...in order to transport metanet frm dev to qas...