cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing Credit & Debit Note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have configured intercompany billing. Now i can able to create invoice for Supplying part to Ordering Party. This invoice creation without sales order na. So, if i want to create credit & Debite memo for supplying party to Ordering party how to create. Because here we are creating invoice wioth out sales order and creating with reference of delivery note. In this process sales order creation belongs to ordering party to customer. So where we can maintain Credit & Debit note for Supplying party to ordering party. I think when we create invoice can we maintain billing type as credit note? please suggest me to maintain Cr. & Dr Memo In Intercompany billing between Supplying company to Ordering company.

Thanks & Regards,

Anj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hithere,

For intercompany stock transfer if you want to implement credit & debit memo in intercompany you need to reference credit & debit memo requests CR & DR or the returns order with delivery NL. You will define them in the sales area of the supplying plant. Then you maintain the copy controls from RE to G2 / D2 or CR / DR to G2 / D2.

For intercompany sales, the customer returns the goods to the ordering plant. Not the supplying plant. Coz customer doesnot know from where the ordering plant brought the goods from. So in that case customer to ordering plant is standard returns process. Returns between the ordering & supplying plant is again like mentioned above.

Regards,

Sivanand