cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could some one tel me how to control the tax code change in PO after MIGO is carried out. Even after doing MIGO the user is changing the TAx code in PO.

How to control this does this has to go by any exit/badi

I can make it display mode in me22n but it is going to be for ever but requirement is how to make it uneditable after grn has been carried out

Reg

KKV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it can be done in the info records by fixing the material and vendor with tax code

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have release stratergy, with proper indicators defined. once the document is released you can configure it in such a way that the PO cannot be changed.

Thanks & regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you detail, how it could be carried out .

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To achieve this go to your release strategy and double click on "Release Indicator" tab .Than in line with your Final Release Indicator look for the colomn with heading"Chgable" Here change the indicator to 1 .This will prevent the document from being changed once it is finally released.

Dhruba

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Restrict the Access To Users to Use ME22N Or Set the Field as display in Define Screen Layout at Document Level SPRO Settings.

You Can also Configure Version Management to Control this

Former Member
0 Kudos

No but i wanted to control the tax code change only after MIGO before that it should allow the user to change