cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME80FN evaluation regarding Purchase Order History (Execute in BackGround)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need your help regarding the follwowing Situation: I want to make an avaluation regarding the Purchase Order History for a few thousend of purchase orders in ME80FN. Becasue of the big amount of purchase orders I have to execute the program in Background. After executing the program in background in the created spool I get the Information regarding the Header of the purchase orders NOT REGARDING THE PURCHASE OREDR HISTORY.

Is there any way to start a background programm with some kind of a parameter so it can deliver the Purchase Order History information i need. Another way to solve the problem would be to set up a default value for the ME80FN transaction so the default delivered Information would be regarded to the Purchase Order History not to the Header Information?

Regards & Thanks for your help

Bogdan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this does not anser yoru question but, The last time I ran it I could comfortably do it for a long time .. Foreground.. WOuld you have issues running it in teh foreground.. May be BASIS could help tuning the run time