Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

ERROR 2008-09-18 10:52:36

CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR .

INFO 2008-09-18 11:15:05

An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|in

while installing ecc 6.0, we are getting the above mentioned error, so could anyone give the solution for it.

Thanks & Regards,

prabhu kishore reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu

You can increase the database parameter instance ram size and reduce process default3 to 2 the at the time of Check parameters in the process of installation. This will resolve the issue.

Regards

Sreeram

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can increase the database parameter instance ram size and reduce process default3 to 2 the at the time of Check parameters in the process of installation. This will resolve the issue.

Im impressed with your troubleshooting skills... how did you get to this conclusion without reading any logs?.... theres nothing on the post above suggestion problems with the DB parameters...

I'll be reading this one... intrested in knowing if you're right.

@prabhu, please post the logs as suggested import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log

Regards

Juan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan

I have faced the same problem and the issue got resolved by the steps which i have posted. I have come to this conclusion by seeing the error message which prabhu has posted.

CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR .

INFO 2008-09-18 11:15:05

Regards

Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Database is Oracle. This is the Solution.

First check the database is Up.

Second increased the PSAPSR3700 tablespace manualy( Say 20GB), the import ABAP process will work.

After this start the installation, It will continue with out the Import abap error.

I had the similat issue. It worked for me.

This will defenately solve the issue.

Thanks

Syed Zameer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prabhu,

check below logfile for error

import_monitor.java.log

import_monitor.log.

sapinst.log

Regards

Ashok