Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Regarding Application Tool Bar in Block ALV

Hi Guys,

As we have all functionality like Sum(CtrlF6),Sub totals(ctrlShiftF6),Save Layout(CtrlF10),Microsoft Excel(ctrlShiftF7) and so on..in application toolbar of ALV Grid.

So my doubt is there any possibility having these all options in Block ALV as well in application tool bar?

I have a option to have these functionality with PF-Status but can i expect all these function by default with any setting with Block ALV function module only?

I have read the rules also in that written we should to search before post the question but unfortunately i didnu2019t have any relevant thread on this

Can you please suggest any other clues?

Amit.

Tags:
replied

outof SDN for some time...Just now i am in...

>Yes it is not possible to have SaveLayout and Excel option

Since we have many Outputs in the Block ALV .so it is not possible to control the Layouts atleast in this case. May be SAP can Think of Layouts in case of Block list.

All the tables may be different in the Display, so controlling all the tables and layouts is not possible. That is the Reason there is no option for Layout Varaint , Save Variant or Default Variant option in the case of Block list.

Excel Option..

This may be not 100% correct.

In the Run time Downloading All the data to Excel using OLE may lead some peroformance issues. And Imagine the case of maximum lists( 29 ).

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question